Become a UK Certified Digital Marketing Professional and Get Hired, Fast.
DIPLOMA IN COPYWRITING & DIGITAL MARKETING
This course modules were carefully chosen by a seasoned advertising professional and is based on the many job descriptions of companies seeking Digital Marketing Specialists who know Digital Marketing strategies and Content Development. This course has everything companies seek in a Digital Marketing expert and more.
► Industry-Ready course that prepares you for employment during your course as course is based on advertised Job Descriptions
► Course taught by trainers who have more than 30 years of Copywriting and Advertising experience. You shall gain from the lectures based on theory and experience
► You shall be able to apply all the lessons in this skills-based course at your employment immediately. We will prepare you for employment requirements
► Only 5 months to complete so you can start earning your fee back as soon as possible.
• Diploma in Copywriting & Digital Marketing course fee:
Usual 24,999 | Early-Bird: 16,999 ONLY
• 5 Months
• Next Start Date: 15 February 2021
• Enrolment Closing Date: 30 December 2020
• To enrol on this course, please fill out this form:
This course is specially developed to fill a gap in Malaysia. The gap that we do not have a Professional Digital Marketing Diploma that is internationally recognised for employment for our undergraduates. It is this course.
There is now a growing demand for talent with all the skills set taught in this Diploma in Copywriting & Digital Marketing course, but there are no Diploma or Professional courses available, until now.
Training companies cater to the working crowd who already have jobs, but none for the ones who are looking to secure jobs in the Digital Marketing industry, for which there are lots of vacancies at the moment.
The demand for good Copywriters and Content Writers are also steadily rising. This is why, a good and comprehensive Digital Marketing course must also include these subjects, as they are, in this new Diploma in Copywriting & Digital Marketing available for the first time in Malaysia, and exclusive to The School Of Digital Advertising.
Please view the Course Content below.
DIGITAL MARKETING & ANALYTICS
LCCI (Level 3) Syllabus:
1. Understanding Digital Marketing
2. Digital information, media, channels and devices
3. Digital Marketing and the Marketing Mix
4. Digital Marketing Analytics
5. Challenges and legal and ethical considerations in digital marketing.
SALES & ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
LCCI (Level 3) Syllabus:
1. Sales Fundamentals
2. The stages of the personal selling process
3. Information needed to prepare a sales plan
4. Sales planning and measuring performance
5. Account Management.
COPYWRITING & CONTENT FOR MARKETING
LCCI (Level 2) Syllabus:
1. Marketing principles
2. Copywriting and content for marketing fundamentals
3. Communication and brand influence on copywriting and content
4. Copywriting and content for different media
6. Measuring success
7. Applying practical writing skills
8. Reviewing copy and content.
• What is “Content Writing”?
• Learning the Different Types of Writing Styles
• Writing to the ‘F’ Shape Internet Reading Pattern
• Skimmer, Scanner and Long Form Copy Readers
• The Advantages of Content Writing for Marketing
• Content Writing – The Best SEO Strategy (Google)
• Content Writing Tones/Styles for Various Media
• Importance of Keywords for SEO
• How and Where to Research Relevant Keywords for Your Content
• How to Use Keywords & Keyphrases in Content for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• How to Write Headlines or Content Titles Based on Keywords for SEO
• How to Write Optimised Content Copy Using Relevant Keywords
• Learn the Art of Storytelling
• How to Communicate Product or Service Benefits in Storytelling
• Choosing a Niche Topic for Search Engine Optimisation
• How to Incorporate ‘Call-To-Action’ within Content Copy
• The Importance of Inserting Keyword Tags in Your Website for SEO
• Understanding Google Trends for article or topic ideas for Content Writing.
In this section, students will be introduced and taught some simple and free graphic design apps and softwares available. You will then be tutored to develop great-looking advertisements and social media posts. This is a hand-on session where students will have to develop social media advertisements for review.
What makes a winning website? This module gives you the skills to create a simple, well-designed, optimised WordPress site that not only looks good but also delivers for your business – goals and solutions stay lined up, nice and clear. Also, let’s get user-centric with best practice UX and go deep with data; activity tracking means insight – and insight is power.
- Web Design and Website Optimisation
- Design Principles and Website Copy
- Publishing a Basic Website
- User-centered Design and Website Optimisation
- Website Metrics and Developing Insight
This Portfolio Development is very important when seeking jobs later on. Prospective employers will always want to see a portfolio of your works, this is common for most creative-based jobs. Therefore, you shall be taught how to develop your portfolio which you shall be building throughout the course.
Students shall be learning to the Internationally Recognised London Chamber of Commerce & Industry (LCCI) syllabus.
► Suitable for University studies entrance
► Suitable for job applications
► Suitable for students from age 16 onwards
► A very rare qualification with a high demand
► No entry requirements, though an interview may be required.
ABOUT THE LONDON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY (LCCI)
LCCI qualifications are awarded by Pearson, the UK’s largest awarding body offering academic and vocational qualifications that are globally recognised and benchmarked. Pearson is the world’s leading learning company, with 40 000 employees in more than 70 countries working to help people of all ages to make measurable progress in their lives through learning.
LCCI qualifications are widely regarded by employers as preparing students to carry out the key functions of modern international business. The qualifications are recognised worldwide by employers, universities and professional bodies. This new and engaging range of qualifications has been developed in collaboration with professional bodies, employers and customers. We have conducted in-depth, independent consultation to ensure that the qualifications develop the breadth and depth of knowledge, skills and understanding that students need to be effective employees, and that the qualifications support progression pathways.